Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mrs. Arroyo we missed you!

Ha!

Mom: He told me you were out twice.
Me: Yes, I was sick on Monday and had a class on Wednesday.
Mom: I told him you were probably out because "she's tired of you guys not behaving in class"
Son (according to mom): yeah, you're probably right.

Other Mom: Hi baby!! (to her child), How'd she do today (to me)
Me: I'll let you hug before we get into that.
*they hug*
Me: Why don't you tell her how you did today?
Child: I did good!
Me: Ok, now look at me when you say that.
Child: I did good!
Me: All day?
Child: (pauses) mmmmaybeee not aaallllll day.

Child: Mrs. Arroyo, you were in a class?
Me: yes
Child: so you're a student?
Me: yes I am
Child: so you're a college student?
Me: yes
Child: you should go to Sanford and Brown, that's where my mom goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment