Friday, December 23, 2011

People

People have been telling me to put my thoughts down on paper, to keep a record, to tell my stories. At times I'm better at verbal expression and body language...but I hope to do the screen and keyboard (paper and pencil) some justice. Rather than sit around and think..."I should write about it"-here it is. Stay tuned to my consistency and hopefully this will not become just one more thing I have to do but rather a record and performance of my life as a teacher, mother, daughter, sister and so on and so forth...looking forward to sharing and hearing back from whomever is on the other side of the screen.

1 comment:

  1. There is something life-affirming about taking the leap from thought to paper - as critical as air is to breathing. And given our thoughts and tribulations between the time the sun rises and sets, it becomes our duty to pass on the knowledge. Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete